|What's Cool This Week
I've discovered a function on my
phone called SWYPE, which
allows me to text by drawing a
line on my keyboard and the
phone picks up the words I'm
texting. I'm fascinated by this
function and am continually
blown away with technology
|All rights reserved.
|What's In My CD Player
"Puppet" by The Dreaming has
been deemed a classic, in my
book. It continues to play in
the cd player in my car when
I'm not listening to news
radio. My favorite track will
always be "Stitches", a song
that came out of another
amazing song, "Hollowman".
|Top 10 Bands
10. Razed In Black
8. The Cure
6. Behind The Scenes
4. The Birthday Massacre
1. The Dreaming
|10 Most Overplayed Songs in my I-Pod
10. "Before The End" - Sponge
9. "Fainting Spells" - AFI
8. "Gypsy" - Fleetwood Mac
7. "Lying From You" - Linkin Park
6. "Ja Genau" - Megaherz
5. "Way Out" - Roxette
4. "Raining" - The Art Of Dying
3. "Fire Woman" - The Cult
2. "Pins And Needles" - The Birthday Massacre
1. "Stitches" - The Dreaming
4. "28 Days Later"
3. "Zatoichi - The Blind Swordsman"
1. "Edward Scissorhands"
|The Mistress' Top Five Video Games
5. "Blackthorne" - SNES
4. "The Legend of Zelda - A Link To The Past" - SNES
3. "Super Metroid" - SNES
2. "Castlevania - Symphony of the Night" - PS1
1. "Metal Gear Solid 2 - The Sons of Liberty" - PS2
|Top 10 Pet Peeves
10. Those who don't take the time to appreciate the
small things in life
9. When "big" girls wear revealing clothing
8. People who talk on their cell phones while being waited
6. People who can't look you in the eye when talking to
5. Women that say that they're bisexual just to get guys
to like them
4. Those who think their opinion is right no matter what
3. Those who use vulgarity in regular conversation, thus
showing how ignorant and stupid they really are
2. Those who dress and act like everyone else in an effort
to be "different"
1. Unmannered, rude people
|Top 5 Heroes of The Mistress
5. My little brother, Jon "The Butcher" Poe - Nobody I
know goes out and grabs life by the balls and takes
what he wants like this guy.
4. Gary Busey - This guys is absolutely insane, but
entertaining as hell. His legit insanity makes him
3. My buddy, The P-Bomb - There is absolutely nothing
this guy cannot do. Nothing. And get away with it.
2. Sir Thomas - Probably the coolest guy I know, he's a
rocker and an all-around wiseass. Nobody makes me
laugh like he does.
1. "Mofo" Steve Bradley - Not only does he kick serious
ass in the ring, he also kicks ass as a teacher and
|The Mistress' Top Five Albums of All Time
5. Lita Ford's "Lita" - The first album I ever bought.
No woman can rock like this chick - and she's an
4. The Dreaming's "Pre-Op" - Only sold at live shows
(one of which I was lucky enough to catch), it's stuff
the band did in the very beginning that they have
since gone on to release either reworked or remixed.
3. The Cure's "Disintegrate" - Over 72 minutes of
depression in musical form. Such an awesome album!
2. Roxette's "Roxbox" - Not fair to put a four-cd
orgasm for The Mistress.orgasm for The Mistress.
1. Skillet's "Collide" - Skillet gets better with age. The
perfect album with the killer ballads and the kick-ass
rockers - all with a positive spin.
|The Mistress' Top Five Songs of All Time
5. Type O Negative's "Black No. 1" - Set into motion
one of the most important periods in my life... also
began my fascination with the color black.
4. Duran Duran's "Come Undone" - The most erotic
beat I've ever heard.
3. Billy Idol's "Dancing With Myself" - If you can't
tap your toe to this song then you have no sense of
rhythm. Makes me want to dance even though I
don't EVER dance.
2. Roxette's "7Twenty7" - I will fight anyone that
makes fun of my love of all things Roxette. On their
latest album they had a live version that's even
better than the album version.
1. The Dreaming's "Burn" - It's been remixed,
remade, and can either be angry or quiet. Nobody
can write a lyric like Chris Hall.
|What Game I'm Playing
I haven't been playing much
on the PS3, but Mah Jong
for my PSP has been getting
some serious play. I
absolutely love Mah Jong and
play it regularly.